DIET WHEY PROTEIN SMOOTHIE™
Diet Whey Protein Smoothie™
Diet Whey Protein Smoothie™ includes a premium grade protein blend of ultra pure whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate, which is then enhanced with microencapsulated CLA, Acetyl L Carnitine and Psyllium Husks. Not only does this unique smoothie help keep hunger at bay, a single serving contains only 99 calories and is low in sugar, making it ideal for anyone wanting to lose weight.
Unique Protein Blend in Diet Whey Protein Smoothie™
The unique protein content of our Diet Whey Protein Smoothie™ is completely different to other protein smoothies. This is because it’s been made with a dual blend of ultra pure whey protein isolate (97% pure protein) and premium grade whey protein concentrate. It is then enhanced with pure psyllium husks as a quality source of dietary fibre. This specific protein formulation has been shown to help lower your body fat percentage through 4 different mechanisms.
- Studies have found that a whey protein formulation can have a 'thermic effect' within the body. This means that unlike other foods, Diet Whey Protein Smoothie™ can require calories just to digest it because of its high protein content.
- High quality protein has been shown to keep you satiated for longer meaning it can help curb your cravings and help you stick to your diet. Diet Whey Protein Smoothie™ contains a unique high quality protein blend
- The protein blend in Diet Whey Protein Smoothie™ has a naturally higher leucine content than most other proteins. Amino acid studies have shown this can further help trigger the feeling of being full.
- Diet Whey Protein Smoothie™ is very low in carbohydrates and sugars yet has a very high protein and fibre content. This serves to regulate blood sugar levels which makes your body less prone to storing fat and helps control cravings.
Active Fat Loss Ingredients in Diet Whey Protein Smoothie™
As well as the impressive high protein and low carbohydrate macronutrient profile of Diet Whey Protein Smoothie™, it has also been enhanced with some of the most proven active fat loss ingredients in sports nutrition today. To better explain the theory behind each ingredients inclusion, the TPW™ Lab Team have detailed them individually below:
- Microencapsulated CLA (486mg) - is a special kind of fatty acid that scientists believe positively interferes with enzymes and in turn helps the burning of fat. Unlike most other CLA powders on the market, the CLA added in Diet Whey Protein Smoothie™ possesses microencapsulation technology. Each individual CLA particle is microencapsulated with a water soluble coating that helps control the release of the active ingredient, which helps improve its stability and function. More importantly for many people, it removes the unpalatable taste that CLA is known for
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine (216mg) - has been shown to help increase the body's ability to burn fat as a source of fuel
- Psyllium Husks - a quality source of dietary fibre that’s been shown to help keep you feeling fuller for longer and whilst at the same time regulate blood sugar levels to reduce cravings
- Real Fruit Pieces - that contain phytonutrients and enzymes needed by the body to support a healthy metabolism
Diet Whey Protein Smoothie Quality Assurance
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. We personally quality check every raw ingredient supplier and ingredient before giving it the TPW™ quality seal of approval to be used in our formulations. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is the TPW™ philosophy that flows through every product we make and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today.
08 October 2016
03 September 2016
Since trying this product I have turned vegan so will unfortunately not be buying again, however would certainly recommend for those who consume dairy.
24 June 2016
22 June 2016
17 May 2016
I purchased the mango and strawberry and have to say its delicious!
I have it with skimmed milk and find it nicer than a lot of other meal replacement shakes I've had.
Would highly recommend!!
Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and reflect customer's personal experiences. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan.
|Values based on:||No|
|Energy (kJ)||1625 | 439|
|Energy (kcal)||388 | 105|
|Fat (g)||6.8 | 1.8|
|of which Saturates (g)||3.4 | 0.9|
|Carbohydrates (g)||7.0 | 1.9|
|of which Sugars (g)||4.9 | 1.3|
|Fibre (g)||2.0 | 0.5|
|Protein (g)||73.6 | 19.9|
|Salt (g)||0.73 | 0.20|
Serving Size: ONE slightly heaped large grey 70ml scoop provides a 27g serving.
We recommend between 3-5 servings per day of TPW™ Diet Whey Protein Smoothie, depending upon your own individual needs. It is widely recommended that for optimal health benefits you should take one gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.
Add 200ml-225ml of ice cold water or milk into your TPW™ Master Blender. Add one slightly heaped 70ml scoop (27g of Diet Whey Protein Smoothie), then mix well and consume.
Suggested Serving Routine
- a serving in between meals
- one serving before bed
The less liquid you use the thicker your protein smoothie will be, so adjust to suit your own personal tastes.
Q. When should I take Diet Whey Protein Smoothie?
A. It depends upon your lifestyle and goals but we recommend following the serving guidelines.
Q. Why do I need to take protein?
A. Protein out of any other macronutrient has been shown to have a greater satiating effect, meaning it keeps you fuller for longer. Plus whey protein specifically has been shown to 'thermic effect' meaning it actually requires calories to digest.
Q. Are all protein smoothie products the same, regardless of which brand it is?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure. At TPW™, we are committed to transparency and openness in all our products and that is why we provide a 'Product Profile' which gives a complete overview of the product's background including our approval, location of manufacture and money back guarantee applicability.
Q. Does your flavoured whey protein smoothie contain artificial flavouring and colouring?
A. Most protein supplements on the market today are made using artificial flavours and colours. We are committed to maintaining purity in all our products which is why we only use all natural flavouring and colouring with absolutely nothing to hide. Not only is this kinder to your body, but it also gives a more natural and real taste to your shake.
Q. What does "dry basis" and "as-is" mean when talking about protein content?
A. When you see a protein powder that states on the label the protein is given as "dry basis " this means that the moisture present in the powder is included in the total protein value. Moisture in dry protein powders are typically around 4%. However, when a protein supplement is stated "as-is" this means the actual protein content of the powder with the water content excluded. In other words, the true protein you will be consuming. As whey prices have increased significantly over recent years due to the large demand in the sports nutrition sector, some brands may not give you all the facts in regards to the true level of protein in their products. At TPW™, we believe in transparency to give you the utmost confidence when choosing your whey protein supplements. On all our protein products you will see both the as-is and dry-basis values declared. Once again, it's all about knowing what to look for.
Q. Is Diet Whey Protein Smoothie suitable for vegetarians and vegans ?
A. Diet Whey Protein Smoothie is suitable for vegetarians, but not for vegans.
Q. Can I take Diet Whey Protein Smoothie with other supplements?
A. The simple answer is yes. We recommend you always check serving instructions on each product if you plan on taking a combination of supplements.