SAVOURY WRAP PANCAKE MIX
LIVE DELIVERY UPDATE
Order within 12h 36m 46s and it'll leave us today!
- CHAT WITH THE TEAM!
Savoury Wrap Pancake Mix
The high protein content in our Savoury Wrap Pancake Mix is not the only reason why the health-conscious members of the TPW™ faithful will love these bad boys. You need to remember that our Savoury Wrap Pancake Mix is a great source of fibre, low in sugar and can have just about anything added to it, making the list of tasty meal combos almost endless. In fact, you could probably write a recipe book based on our Savoury Wrap Pancake Mix!
The Ultimate Savoury Wrap
Instead of the more traditional “sweet” pancake, the TPW™ Ninjas have spent months in the lab devising this revolutionary, great tasting savoury pancake mix, which is perfect to enjoy as a healthy breakfast to kick off your day or whenever you fancy a protein-packed snack, either as pancake or as a wrap. Ready in just a matter of minutes, it’s set to become a favourite on the breakfast menu at TPW™ Towers. Our Savoury Wrap Pancake Mix comes in 2 delicious flavour options- Natural and Super Greens. We can’t tell you which is the best, we love both
How To Pimp Your Savoury Pancake?
The great thing about our Savoury Wrap Pancake Mix is its versatility. When we say you can add almost anything to it, that’s EXACTLY what we mean! As always, we’ve come up with a crazy list of ideas for different toppings for you to try- from meats to herbs and everything in between. To see the full list just click on the “Directions for use” tab above and get stuck in! But, we know that you guys will come up with some awesome recipes of your own, so if you create a game-changing recipe that you think the world should know about, make sure you send it through to us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Natural flavour vs Super Greens flavour
Our Savoury Wrap Pancake Mix comes in 2 delicious flavour options- Natural and Super Greens. We can’t tell you which is the best, we’re proud of both! For the fan of the more “classic” wrap style, the Natural flavour is ideal. It’s more subtle, traditional flavour allows you to add your own savoury twist for additional flavouring. However, If you’re looking for an additional nutrient boost, the Super Greens flavour contains our famed TPW™ Super Greens blend of 23 of nature’s most nutrient-dense food sources including Spirulina, Barley Grass Powder and Wheatgrass Powder. This specialised blend is designed to work in synergy with the unique protein blend of the Savoury Wrap Pancake Mix, giving you a savoury snack like no other.
Savoury Wrap Pancake Mix Quality Assurance
Here at THE PROTEIN WORKS™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. Each ingredient supplier must pass rigorous audits and checks before we award them the TPW™ quality seal of approval. We demand traceability, quality, and consistency on every single ingredient we use. This philosophy that runs through every product we manufacture and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today. We are also the only brand to offer a Lifetime Guarantee across its products giving you absolute peace of mind.
30 May 2016
29 February 2016
A definite 5 star!
Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and reflect customer's personal experiences. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan.
To create the perfect TPW™ Protein Pancakesimply follow these directions
- Add 55g (two large 70ml scoops ) to 150ml of milk or water.
- Mix lightly with a fork, be careful not to over mix, the mix should still have a few lumps in it, so don't worry!
- Leave the batter to rest for 1 -2 minutes.
- Gently heat a non-stick pan with a light coating of oil over a moderate heat (we recommend using TPW™ Coconut Oil).
- When the pan is warmed then add 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan, and repeat to form 3 round pancakes in the pan.
- Cook GENTLY for one and a half minutes until the pancake begins to "fluff" up , then flip over and cook for a further one minute until evenly golden brown on both sides.
- Immediately take the hot pancakes out of the pan and eat straight away with your preferred choice of toppings.
- Add snipped fresh herbs like basil, coriander, chives or parsley for a fresh herb wrap
- Add a pinch of chilli flakes for a pancake with a kick!
- Serve as a wrap cold with chargrilled chicken or beef , sliced red pepper and chilli sauce for a healthy wrap alternative
- Use as an alternative to cannelloni pasta rolls …for a healthier alternative
- Top with hummus and low fat Greek yoghurt raita
- Serve with crispy rashers of low fat turkey bacon
- Add a pinch of cumin seeds or curry powder for an Indian twist
- Serve with king prawns, soaked glass noodles and pepper, with coriander and chilli sauce
- Add cracked black pepper for a peppery bite
- Add a sprinkle of fresh parmesan to the mix for a cheesy tang
- Top with flaked cold salmon or smoked salmon, with low fat crème fraiche and fresh chopped chives
- Fill with lean turkey mince chilli and top with low fat yoghurt and fresh coriander
- Top with fresh spinach and a fresh poached egg topped with cracked black pepper
- Add finely sliced spring onions
- Make lean turkey mince koftas and wrap in your savoury pancake
Note: to make a larger, crepe like pancake, simply add more milk to the batter mix.
Pimp your pancake!
Our new TPW™ Savoury wrap pancake mix is so versatile you can add pretty much anything to it! Check these suggestions out!
Q. When should I have a TPW™ Savoury Pancake Wrap?
A. Our Savoury Pancake Wraps are suitable to enjoy any time of day. They make a great, healthy breakfast but are regularly consumed as a convenient high-protein snack.
Q. How long does a Savoury Pancake Wrap take to prepare?
A. TPW™ Savoury Pancake Wraps are extremely quick to prepare. We recommend you follow the “directions for use” either on the packaging or from the tab above to make sure each serving comes out just right.
Q. What should I serve alongside my Savoury Pancake Wrap?
A. Our Savoury Pancake Wraps are so versatile that you can add almost anything to them. Whether you want to sprinkle with a topping like a regular pancake, or pack a filling inside like a wrap, the possibilities are endless. Check out our list of suggestions in the “Directions for use” tab, but feel free to experiment and come up with your own recipe ideas.
Q. Are they suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
A. TPW™ Savoury Pancake Wraps are suitable for vegetarians, but not vegans.
Who would benefit from eating a TPW™ Savoury Pancake Wrap?
Anyone who is looking for a high protein breakfast and/or snack.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from eating a TPW™ Savoury Pancake Wrap?
A. You’ll be happy to hear that we haven't heard of any nasty side effects from eating a Savoury Pancake Wrap.