LIVE DELIVERY UPDATE
Order within 5h 6m 42s and we'll get you on the next delivery!
TPW™ Super Grains uniquely combines eight of the most well researched super grains on the market from widely acclaimed quinoa to ever popular organic buckwheat. Whilst it can be consumed on its own, TPW™ Super Grains are typically added to protein shakes or food sources to dramatically improve their nutrient density.
TPW™ Super Grains & Performance
TPW™ Super Grains are a great low glycaemic index carbohydrate source which makes them perfect for providing the body with a slow sustained release of energy throughout the day. This is because carbohydrates are the body's primary fuel supply for any form of physical activity, including training or competition. But the reason TPW™ Super Grains are a preferred choice of carbohydrate for many is because they're also naturally enriched with phytonutrients, which makes them a superfood and a more 'functional' carbohydrate. Phytonutrients are chemical compounds that occur naturally in plants to protect them from bacteria. There are over 25,000 found in plant foods and it's these that make TPW™ Super Grains a carbohydrate source that slowly energises the body whilst at the same time provides an array of other health benefits.
Super Grains & Fat Loss
Super Grains are often used as part of a fat loss programme. This is partly because the high fibre and protein content of the grains, combined with their nutrient dense nature, ensures people remain feeling fuller for longer. Secondly, when looking to lose body fat, people will often reduce the number of calories in their diet and increase their training intensity. This in turn can mean the body lacks certain nutrients. Supplementing with TPW™ Super Grains prevents such a nutrient deficit from occurring so the body can continue to run at its optimal level despite the reduce calorie intake. Finally, the high fibre content of Super Grains helps to regulate blood sugar levels. This helps prevent cravings and also ensures your body is in a better state to burn body fat.
TPW™ Supergrains & Health Properties
Each individual super grain within TPW™ Super Grains has its own unique properties and benefits. Generally speaking however, nutritionists are in agreement it's their high content of antioxidants and phytonutrients that are responsible for providing the body with an enhanced defence against disease. As a result, nutritionists will often recommend athletes, and those who lead an active lifestyle, supplement their diet with phytonutrients to help their body's cope with the additional stress they are put under.
Super Grains Superfoods List
To fully understand the health promoting properties of TPW™ Super Grains, you need to look at the unique blend of single ingredients that is used to make it. Here we break down each super grain and explain why the TPW™ Sports Nutrition Team included it in Super Grains:
- Quinoa Powder - is a grain that's long been used by athletes for its health and performance properties. High in protein, it contains 9 essential amino acids and is loaded with vitamins, minerals and other components that have antioxidant properties to protect the body against the damage free radicals can cause.
- Organic Buckwheat - has very high levels of a flavonoid called rutin and has been shown to help improve circulation and help lower "bad" cholesterol. It's also been found to be high in magnesium, a mineral that aids healthy blood flow. This is why buckwheat is a super grain favoured by those involved in any form of physical activity or those wanting to take care of their cardiovascular system.
- Organic Kamut - is renowned for being low in fat and cholesterol-free yet is incredibly high in protein, fibre and minerals. Specifically it's high in niacin, also known as Vitamin B3, which like all other nutrients in the B family of vitamins is vital for the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Organic Freekeh - is native to Lebanon, Jordan and Syria and is believed to have the most superior fibre content to any other grain which is why it's been shown to help aid fat loss. Freekeh also helps digestive help and specifically has antioxidant properties from its content of lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Chai Seeds - are unlike most other ingredients in TPW™ Super Grains. That's because they boast an impressive Omega 3 and calcium content which can help with everything from bone to cardiovascular health. Plus, they're equally high in fibre and protein to help keep you satiated and therefore aid fat loss.
- Organic Amaranth - contains a spectrum of different and minerals ranging from vitamin A, B6, vitamin K, vitamin C, calcium, potassium and iron. It's comprehensive nutrient profile was one of the main reasons it was included in the formula but it equally has a high protein and fibre content.
- Organic Spelt Flour - is an ancient grain that has high water solubility. This means its nutrients are easily absorbed by the body. These nutrients include fibre, protein, magnesium, riboflavin and more uniquely an impressive content of B Vitamins that support the body's energy system.
- Organic Teff - is a grain native to Ethiopa that has now gained global recognition as a superfood. It has high amounts of calcium, manganese, phosphorous, iron, copper, aluminum, barium, thiamin, and vitamin C which is not normally found in grains.
TPW™ Super Grains Quality Assurance
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. We personally quality check every raw ingredient supplier and ingredient before giving it the TPW™ quality seal of approval to be used in our formulations. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is the TPW™ philosophy that flows through every product we make and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today.
11 August 2016
22 December 2015
04 October 2015
02 May 2015
16 December 2014
Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and reflect customer's personal experiences. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan.
|Values based on:||No|
|of which Saturates (g)||No|
|of which Sugars (g)||No|
Serving Size: one large scoop provides 50g per serving.
We recommend taking between 1-3 servings per day, or as required to meet your own individual needs.
Pour 150ml - 250ml of water or milk into your TPW™ Master Blender. Add one large scoop of TPW™ Super Grains (50g), then shake and consume.
The less liquid you use the thicker your shake will be, so adjust to suit your own taste.
Typical Daily Usage:
- one serving upon waking
- one serving mid day
- one serving late afternoon
- Try adding a scoop to your TPW™ Protein Smoothie.
- Try mixing your TPW™ Super Grains with unsweetened almond milk for an extra creamy taste. Or to supercharge the nuttiness and get a great source of healthy fats, blend in a teaspoon of TPW™ Peanut Butter or Almond Butter.
- Add a scoop of TPW™ Super Grains when making your morning porridge for an incredible start to your day.
- Use in place of oats to make homemade Super Grains boosted protein flapjacks, cookies and muffins.
Q. What is TPW™ Super Grains powder made from?
A. TPW™ Super Grains is made from a synergistic blend of eight superfoods. For a full ingredient breakdown click on the 'Ingredients' tab.
Q. When is the best time to take TPW™ Super Grains?
A. There isn't really a specific nutrient window for TPW™ Super Grains but a lot of people prefer to take it in the morning to 'set them up' for the day ahead, then at lunch and maybe in the evening.
Q. What are main reasons for taking TPW™ Super Grains?
A. To serve as a functional carbohydrate source that not only keeps you slowly energised but also helps support the body's immune system.
Q. Are all grains formulas the same no matter what brand you use?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking TPW™ Super Grains?
A. We haven't heard of any nasty side effects from taking TPW™ Super Grains.
Q. Can I use TPW™ Super Grains with any other supplements?
A. Yes most definitely. TPW™ Super Grains can literally go with any other supplement.
Q. Who should take / benefit from using TPW™ Super Grains?
A. Those wanting to eat healthy.