What is Pre-Works™ Preworkout Formula?
Pre-Works™ represents a new zenith in preworkout science, incorporating in excess of a staggering 27,000mg of active ingredients per serving. Densely packed with over 20 of the most researched single extract ingredients in sports nutrition today, Pre-Works™ is designed for ultra high intensity workouts.
Tasked with their most challenging brief yet, the TPW™ team ripped up the rulebook. This outstanding formula is loaded with Creatine, Guarana, Siberian Ginseng and Yerba Mate, iBCAA, Beta Alanine and D Aspartic Acid, but to name a few. It's time to prepare for no excuses ...
What are The Benefits of Pre-Works™?
Pre-Works™ is incredibly dense in its ingredient profile. Gram for gram, we are extremely confident you won’t find a preworkout that contains as many heavily researched ingredients. For this reason it’s considered an incredibly versatile pre-workout and is designed for strength, speed and endurance athletes. So, to help provide some real insight into the comprehensive and complex ingredient profile, the team at TPW™ Towers have provided an A-Z of its key ingredients below and briefly explained why each one was included in the final formula:
- Creatine Pyruvate & Creatine Monohydrate - Two of the purest micronized creatines available. Creatine has been shown through thousands of studies to increase physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of creatine.
- iBCAA - is an instantised and superior version of the hugely popular Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) supplement. BCAA’s consist of three important amino acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) that have been extensively researched by sports scientists.
- Beta Alanine - is a naturally occurring beta amino acid that’s widely used in endurance sports.
- L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate - a salt of the amino acid Arginine & Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid which is widely used in elite sport & bodybuilding.
- Citrulline Malate - is derived from water melon and now used in many formulas designed for athletes participating in endurance sports.
- Caffeine Tri-Blend- caffeine is one of the most well research ingredients in the history of sports nutrition. But at TPW™ we weren’t satisfied with just adding this ingredient. We wanted to create a tri-blend of Guarana, Siberian Ginseng & Yerba Mate to create unique blend of naturally occurring forms of caffeine.
- D-Aspartic Acid - a potent amino acid that’s been used by athletes involved in strength based sports for years.
- Taurine - is an organic amino acid that’s present in high concentration in skeletal muscle.
- TPW™ Vitamin B Blend - containing a range of B-vitamins that contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism in athletes.
- Agmatine Sulphate - is traditionally produced in the human body through a natural process where L-Arginine decarboxylates and transforms into Agmatine. The Pre-Works™ formula includes both as we believe it to be an enhanced version of L-Arginine.
When to take Pre-Works™ Preworkout
With such a potent formula in your hands, its important to follow the directions for use carefully. We highly recommend you start on a low dose and increase over time in line with the directions for use and the effects Pre-Works™ has on your body. For optimal results, consumer your Pre-Works™ shake 30 minutes before your workout.
Pre-Works™ Quality Assurance
This advanced pre workout formula is made in our state of the art facility right here in the UK using only the finest quality raw ingredients and TPW™ widely acclaimed all natural flavours and colours. Furthermore, absolutely no fillers or thickeners are used during the production process which means every single ingredient contained with Pre-Works™ is included for a specific purpose.
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. We personally quality check every raw ingredient supplier and ingredient before giving it the TPW™ quality seal of approval to be used in our formulations. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is the TPW™ philosophy that flows through every product we make and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today.
11 February 2017
22 August 2016
09 February 2016
09 February 2016
09 February 2016
|Values based on:||No|
|Energy (kJ)||1187 | 392|
|Energy (kcal)||283 | 93|
|Fat (g)||0.0 | 0.0|
|of which Saturates (g)||0.0 | 0.0|
|Carbohydrates (g)||12.4 | 4.1|
|of which Sugars (g)||11.8 | 3.9|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 | 0.0|
|Protein (g)||57.4 | 18.9|
|Salt (g)||0.0 | 0.0|
Add 16.5g, FIVE level black scoops to 125-150ml of water into your TPW™ Shaker. Shake well and consume approximately 30 minutes before your workout for optimal results.
Add 33g, TEN level black scoops to 250ml-300ml of water into your TPW™ Shaker. Shake well and consume approximately 30 minutes before your workout for optimal results.
WARNING: Before supplementing with Pre-Workout consult with a medical professional since the formula is VERY POTENT. Do NOT use if you are pregnant or prone to dehydration and stop or reduce the dosage if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches or heart palpitations occur. Pre-Workout was purposely created as a powerful, stimulant based formula that should only be taken by healthy adults, aged 18-50 years old to help break training plateaus.
Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women’ in accordance with Article 13(1) of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. 200mg/ beginner serving, 400mg/expert serving. DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSAGE.
Q. When should I use Pre-Works™?
A. We recommend taking Pre-Works™ 30 minutes before your workout for optimal results and we recommend following the TPW™ dosage recommendations, depending upon your own tolerance levels.
Q. What are the main reasons for using Pre-Works™?
A. To provide a pre-workout energy boost to optimise an intense workout.
Q. What does Pre-Works™ taste like?
A. As Pre-Works™ is packed with potent ingredients, and we have not added any fillers to maximise impact and results. We have added a fresh tasting natural orange flavour to aid consumption.
Q. At what age can I use a product like Pre-Works™?
A. We recommend Pre-Works™ not to be consumed by anyone under the age of 18 years old.
Q. Are all pre-workout supplements the same no matter what brand you use?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure. At TPW™, we are committed to transparency and openness in all our products and that is why we provide a 'Product Profile' on Pre-Works™ which gives a complete overview of the product's background including our approval, location of manufacture and money back guarantee applicability.
Q. Is Pre-Works™ suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A. Pre-Works™ is suitable for vegetarians, but not vegans.
Q. Can I use Pre-Works™ with other supplements?
A. Yes. However, as Pre-Works™ does contain caffeine within the blend, we recommend you don't take any additional caffeine from other sources alongside it.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking Pre-Works™?
A. Pre-Works™ contains beta alanine, so you may experience a slight tingling sensation on the skin once consumed. This is perfectly normal and not harmful in any way.
Q. Who should take / benefit from using Pre-Works™?
A. Bodybuilders and strength athletes. Endurance athletes. Those new to weight training. People involved in team sports. Anyone looking to optimise their training.