Popular as a pre-workout supplement, Thermopro contains a blend of ingredients that are designed to optimise your performance by reducing tiredness and fatigue, supporting energy production and aiding mental performance.
Thermopro Ingredient Spotlight
Please check the "Ingredients" tab for a full breakdown of the key active ingredients.
- Caffeine - One of the most well researched ingredients in the history of sports nutrition and used in most of our pre-workout formulas.
- Green Tea Extract - Has now become one of the most widely used herb extracts in sports nutrition. Our Green Tea Extract is of exceptionally high grade and one of the most potent on the market today.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine - A form of L-carnitine. Naturally produced by the body and widely used by power athletes.
- Vitamin B12 - Used by a wide range of athletes, B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system whilst being commonly used to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B5 - Shown to support the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, whilst maintaining a healthy mental performance and metabolism.
- Chromium - A mineral found in various natural foods, our bodies use it to support and maintain normal functions such as macronutrient metabolism and blood glucose levels.
- L-Phenylalanine - An essential amino acid that has been used in athletic sports for years.
- L Tyrosine - An amino acid that is found in many high-protein food products.
Ultimate Quality Assurance
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. Each ingredient supplier must pass rigorous audits and checks before being given the TPW™ quality seal of approval. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is our philosophy that flows through every product we manufacture and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today.
Please note that this product comes in our unique letter-box friendly container and foil sealed for freshness. Whether you are at home or not, your TPW™ pill order will be waiting on your door mat when you return thanks to its innovative dimensions and packaging. Also, larger sizes may be supplied in small multi-packs to ensure the maximum freshness of your larger order.
26 September 2016
08 June 2016
21 May 2016
Defo recommend trying them!
06 May 2016
02 March 2016
Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and reflect customer's personal experiences. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan.
|Values based on:||No|
|of which Saturates (g)||No|
|of which Sugars (g)||No|
THREE Thermopro capsules provide the following:
Vitaminc B12 (600µg)
Vitamin B5 (18mg)
L Tyrosine (600mg)
N-Acetyl L-Carnitine (300mg)
Bitter Orange Peel (300mg)
White Kidney Bean Extract (285mg)
Green Tea Extract (150mg)
Guarana Extract (21.6mg)
Green Coffee Extract (27mg)
Cayenne Powder (15mg)
Black Pepper Extract (3mg)
Typical Daily Usage:
1 to 3 capsules daily. Because of the potent nature of THERMOPRO™ it's important to assess your tolerance first, so we advise starting with 1 capsule daily before training and then progress from there if required. More experienced users may take 3 capsules before training or spaced evenly throughout the day.
WARNING: Before supplementing with THERMOPRO™ consult with a medical professional since the formula is VERY POTENT. Do NOT use if you are pregnant or prone to dehydration and stop or reduce the dosage if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches or heart palpitations occur. THERMOPRO™ was purposely created as a powerful, stimulant based fat loss formula that should only be taken by healthy adults, aged 18-50 years old to help break training plateaus.
Q. When should I use THERMOPRO?
A. It depends on your lifestyle and goals. Take one serving pre-workout to optimise your training or split evenly throughout the day to help achieve weight loss goals.
Q. What are the main reasons for using THERMOPRO?
A. To use as a pre-workout supplement or to support your weight loss goals.
Q. Are all similar blends the same no matter which brand you use?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure or 100%, it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure. At TPW™, we are committed to transparency and openness in all our products and that is why we provide a Product Profile on all our products which provides a complete overview of the product's background including our approval, location of manufacture and money back guarantee applicability.
Q. Is THERMOPRO suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A. Thermopro is suitable for Vegetarians however it is not suitable for vegans.
Q. Can I use THERMOPRO with other supplements?
A. The simple answer is yes. We recommend you always check serving instructions on each product if you plan on taking a combination of supplements.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking THERMOPRO?
A. We haven't heard of any nasty side effects from taking THERMOPRO.
Q. Who should take / benefit from using THERMOPRO?
A. Bodybuilders and strength athletes. Endurance athletes. Those new to weight training. People involved in team sports.