Diet Protein Pancakes
Diet Protein Pancakes are the leaner, diet-friendly counterpart to our best-selling Protein Pancake Mix. High in protein and naturally flavoured to ensure they’re low in sugar, each Diet Protein Pancake is then fused with research-backed ingredients like CLA and Prolibra®.
Diet Protein Pancakes are made with our award-winning premium grade Whey Protein 80 and boast an amazing nutrient profile. But what’s even more unique is the addition of Glucomannan.
- Scientifically driven high protein pancake
- Made with low GI carbs & low in sugar
- Contains CLA and Prolibra®
Diet Protein Pancakes are the leaner, diet-friendly counterpart to our best-selling Protein Pancake Mix. High in protein and flavoured to ensure they're low in sugar, each Diet Protein Pancake is then fused with research-backed ingredients.
What are Diet Protein Pancakes?
Diet Protein Pancakes are made with our award-winning premium grade Whey Protein 80 and boast an amazing nutrient profile. But what's even more unique is the addition of Glucomannan. A soluble fibre that in the context of an energy restricted diet has been shown to contribute to weight loss*.
How are Diet Protein Pancakes Made?
With all our "functional foods" we often get asked the same question. How do you make science-supported foods taste so good? Our reply each time is that each one is made with a combination of nutritional science and culinary wizardry. But in all seriousness, way back in 2012 when THE PROTEIN WORKS™ launched we became known for taking people's favourite foods and improving them with nutritional research. Our Diet Protein Pancakes are living proof of this. Previously considered a treat that many people would have once in a while, it's now possible to include these as a staple food in your diet. For breakfast, lunch or a mid-meal snack.
How to Make Diet Protein Pancakes?
The truth is there's no set way to make a TPW™ Diet Protein Pancake. There's literally thousands of flavour combinations and methods you can use to make yours and at HQ we love seeing the weird and wonderful creations that pop up on our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. So embrace this nutritional versatility of the Diet Protein Pancake and have fun in the kitchen. If you're in need of some inspiration take a peek at the Directions for Use above where we explain how you can 'Pimp You Pancake' in both sweet and savoury ways. Then for those who prefer a crepe style pancake a little tip is simply add a little more milk. It's that easy!
Healthy Pancake Making
If you are a keen healthy home baker and love cooking, why not try our best-selling Organic Virgin Coconut Oil in your cooking for a real healthy alternative?
Diet Protein Pancakes Formula Quality Assurance
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. Each ingredient supplier must pass rigorous audits and checks before being given the TPW™ quality seal of approval. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is our philosophy that flows through every product we manufacture and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today.
Please note that this product is produced in-house exclusively by us in Cheshire, UK. It is supplied in a re-sealable foil pouch to ensure freshness and a scoop is included in every product.
*Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss, the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of Glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals and in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
* Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and based on personal experience. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan. Nutritional Information per serving based on unflavoured.
|of which Saturates (g)||2.6||1.0|
|of which Sugars (g)||4.2||1.7|
Serving Size: 40g serving.
To create the perfect TPW™ Diet Protein Pancake simply follow these directions:
- Add 40g (one large heaped grey scoop) to 80-100ml of milk or water, depending how thin you want your pancake to be. Less liquid will give you a thicker American style pancake. More liquid will give you a thinner crepe style pancake.
- Mix lightly with a fork.
- Leave the batter to rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Gently heat a non-stick pan with a light coating of oil over a moderate heat (we recommend using TPW™ Coconut Oil)
- When the pan is warmed then add 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan, and repeat to form 3 round pancakes in the pan.
- Cook GENTLY for one and a half minutes until the pancake begins to "fluff" up, then flip over and cook for a further one minute until evenly golden brown on both sides.
- Immediately take the hot pancakes out of the pan and eat straight away with your preferred choice of toppings.
Why not try 'Pimping Your Pancake'?
Here are some sweet suggestions on how to pimp your TPW™ Diet Protein Pancakes:
- Top with a liberal swirl of TPW™ Zero Syrups.
- Mix in a pinch of cinnamon to the batter before cooking.
- Add choc chip pieces to the batter for a melting choc pancake.
- Throw in some chopped TPW™ Natural Almonds for a nutty taste & texture.
- Add some whole fresh blueberries to the batter for a fruity burst.
- Use almond milk instead of regular milk to make the batter.
- Top with a spoonful of TPW™ Simply Smooth Peanut Butter & sliced banana.
- Finish off with 100% natural yoghurt & fresh chopped strawberries.
Who doesn't love a good protein pancake? Easily made using our diet protein panacake mix or our Protein Pancake Mix, and made even better by spreading a healthy dollop of Nut Butters and Zero Calorie Syrups on top for full effect. Not a fan of pancake in the morning? Don't worry, Protein Porridge will sort you out instead.
Q. What are TPW™ Diet Protein Pancakes made from?
A. The main ingredients in a TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix are Whey Protein 80, Milk Protein 85 and Egg Protein 80 and low GI carbs from Pure Fine Oats.
Q. When is the best time to eat a TPW™ Diet Protein Pancake?
A. They're best taken for breakfast or as a snack.
Q. What are main reasons for eating TPW™ Diet Protein Pancake?
A. Because they are so versatile they can be used to fit into any diet plan.
Q. Are all protein pancake products the same no matter what brand you use?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking TPW™ Diet Protein Pancakes?
A. We haven't heard of any nasty side effects from taking TPW™ Diet Protein Pancakes.
Q. Can I use TPW™ Diet Protein Pancakes with any other supplements?
A. Yes most definitely. TPW™ Diet Protein Pancakes can literally go with any other supplement
Q. Who should take / benefit from using TPW™ Diet Protein Pancakes?
A. Anyone seeking healthy, nutritious food choices to support a lean physique by lowering overall body fat.