This mix includes a tri-protein blend of whey, milk and egg protein, Pure Fine Oats, Medium Chain Triglycerides and Stevia.
They make a great breakfast or snack choice, providing a slow, sustained release of energy.
What is Protein Pancake Mix?
With a huge demand for healthy breakfast and protein snack alternatives, the gurus here at THE PROTEIN WORKS™ have been stopping at nothing to innovate products you won't believe are guilt free.
Our protein pancake mix is an easy way you can conveniently make fresh protein-rich pancakes in minutes With nutritional credentials to match; 30g of Protein, 4g of Fat and just 10.1g of Carbohydrates per 55g serving.
There are 3 main steps to making perfect mouth-watering protein pancakes. 1st create the TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix; add 150ml of milk or water to two large scoops before mixing. Before cooking we recommend adding a dash of coconut oil to your.
When the pan is warm and the coconut oil has melted, pour on the pancake mix to create a shape or size you want.Leave for a few minutes before flipping over to the other side.
The next part comes down to personal preference, whether you add some Organic Roasted Cacao Nibs, a nut butter of choice, Nuts or Dried Fruits, one thing is for sure, you should add some Zero Syrups! Giving you some incredible tasty options with 0 calories and 0 sugar. What more could you want?
Protein Pancake Mix Benefits?
As well as keeping you full, and providing a slow release of carbohydrates TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix has many nutritional benefits that can help you reach your body goals. The mix has been enhanced with low Glycemic Index (GI) carbohydrates and MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) powder The carbohydrate blend can provide you with a slow release of energy whilst also contributing towards the maintenance of normal brain function and the recovery of normal muscle function after high-intensity exercise. Not only this but the Protein Pancake Mix is also packed full of protein, which as I'm sure you are aware, is an important nutrient to consume when taking part in physical activity, as it contributes to a growth in muscle mass and maintenance of normal bones.
What is in Protein Pancake Mix?
We tossed around ideas for weeks about what we should add to this mix. Whilst developing this product, as ever, we kept to aspects in mind taste and nutritional value. This led us to be very particular about our choice of ingredients. Introducing the innovation of the tri-protein blend, featuring premium grade Whey Protein 80, Milk Protein 85 and Egg Protein 80, combined with MCT Powder and incredible flavour to create something so good, that pancakes won't just be eaten on pancake Tuesday! As we use some Protein sources from Milk, it has allowed TPW™ Pancake Mix to be packed full of calcium too, which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and also helps normal muscle function.
Who should have Protein Pancake Mix?
Getting down to specifics, everyone and anyone! Whether you're looking at gaining muscle mass through increasing your protein intake, or just wanting a healthy alternative snack or breakfast, it really does become as versatile as you like. Not only does it provide your body with important nutrients to take you to the next level, it also tastes amazing!Don't forget to add some Zero Syrupsfor added oomph, but no added calories.
Why buy Protein Pancake Mix?
Who doesn't love pancakes? And if you don't, well you haven't tried TPW™ pimped up Pancakes! It can be hard to eat incredibly healthy and still give your taste buds some fun, that's why we are here to help you on your nutritional fitness journey. Protein Pancake Mix comes in a resealable pouch, meaning that you can conveniently make them whenever you need to refuel or add some extra protein to your diet.
* Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and based on personal experience. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan.
* Nutritional Information per serving based on Natural Flavour
11 May 2019
23 March 2019
17 March 2019
Love this mix tastes great and has the texture of a proper pancake, will definitely try the other flavours.
My referral code;
30 October 2018
08 June 2018
Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and reflect customer's personal experiences. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan.
To create the perfect TPW™ Protein Pancake simply follow these directions:
- Add 55g (two large 70ml scoops ) to 150ml of milk or water
- Mix lightly with a fork, be careful not to over mix, the mix should still have a few lumps in it, so don't worry!
- Leave the batter to rest for 1 -2 minutes.
- Gently heat a non stick pan with a light coating of oil over a moderate heat (we recommend using TPW™ Coconut Oil)
- When the pan is warmed then add 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan, and repeat to form 3 round pancakes in the pan.
- Cook GENTLY for one and a half minutes until the pancake begins to "fluff" up , then flip over and cook for a further one minute until evenly golden brown on both sides.
- Immediately take the hot pancakes out of the pan and eat straight away with your preferred choice of toppings
Note: to make a larger, crepe like pancake, simply add more milk to the batter mix.
Why not try 'Pimping Your Pancake'?
Here are some sweet suggestions on how to pimp your TPW™ Protein Pancake:
- Mix in a pinch of cinnamon to the batter before cooking
- Add choc chip pieces to the batter for a melting choc pancake
- Throw in some chopped TPW™ Natural Almonds for a nutty taste & texture
- Add some whole fresh blueberries to the batter for a fruity burst
- Use almond milk instead of regular milk to make the batter
- Top with a spoonful of TPW™ Simply Smooth Peanut Butter & sliced banana
- Finish off with 100% natural yoghurt & fresh chopped strawberries
Here are some savoury suggestions on how to pimp your TPW™ Protein Pancake:
- Top with fresh asparagus & fresh tomato salsa
- Finish off with smoked haddock & poached egg
- Make a larger pancake by adding more milk to the batter mix & create a fresh cannelloni using the pancake 'sheets' in place of pasta sheets
Putting in the work at the gym but not quite seeing the results? Chances are you need to improve your nutrition and start consuming more protein find low calorie alternatives. Take a look at some of our top picks High Protein Low Carb Bars and our easy Protein Brownie Mix
Q. What is TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix made from?
A. The main ingredients in a TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix are Whey Protein 80, Milk Protein 85 and Egg Protein 80, low GI carbs from Pure Fine Oats and MCT powder.
Q. When is the best time to eat a TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. They're best taken for breakfast or as a snack.
Q. What are main reasons for eating TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. Because they are so versatile they can be used by those looking to lower their body fat.
Q. Are all protein pancake products the same no matter what brand you use?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. We haven't heard of any nasty side effects from taking TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix.
Q. Can I use TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix with any other supplements?
A. Yes most definitely. TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix can literally go with any other supplement
Q. Who should take / benefit from using TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. Anyone seeking healthy, nutritious food choices to support a lean physique by lowering overall body fat.